- Pass becomes Active at time of purchase unless start date is specified AT time of purchase.
- Pass can NOT be shared with anyone.
- Pass is not Shipped. Simply Arrive and say Your Name at The Door.
- All Sales are Nonrefundable & Nontransferable and Buyer is aware of this at time of purchase.
- Full Refund Granted Only to Events If Canceled By The Goods Experience.
-In the class is canceled, your refund will take up to 10 Business Days to be returned.
-In the event that a student is in an accident or Health changes which requires them not to return for (X) amount of time, client must provide Proof by way of a signed Doctor note stating condition and specific time client can return before The Goods Experience grants a Transfer.
- Client is responsible for notifying The Goods Experience immediately and client has Up to 2wks to provide proof after notifying The Goods Experience . Transfer will not be granted after the 2Wk Period. Memberships will not be transferred if client notifies The Goods Experience after Membership ends.
- The Goods Experience reserves the right to observe all Federal Holidays in a Calendar Year.